Hogwarts Rewind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Rewind A Harry Potter RPG Site during the Marauder's Era

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting an old friend (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Ability(s): Animal Shapeshifter & Part Veela

Meeting an old friend (open) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting an old friend (open)   Meeting an old friend (open) EmptyThu May 30, 2013 9:38 am

Luna ran to the pitch with hair flowing. Right in front of her is a very old friend. Been with her since birth. Legion; her hippogriff. She runs to his side, wrapping her arms around his feathery neck. She laughs as he nudges her head and then he looks at his back, fluttering his wings. ''Hiya my black beauty...ya wanna fly, i take it?'' He makes a loud noise and taps his foot on the ground. His impatience wearing thin. She laughs louder and pulls out a dead ferret, throwing it for him to eat. He does this exactly and extends his wings happily. ''You weird boy. Well come on then! We ain't got all day.'' She laughs and he turns. She leaps onto his back stroking his neck. He flies into the sky and she shouts. ''WOO! Come on boy...you can go faster...i know you can!'' With those words, he shoots off. Luna's adrenaline souring high like they were.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Nerina

Lyra Nerina

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend (open)   Meeting an old friend (open) EmptyThu May 30, 2013 9:46 am

Lyra was wandering around Hogwarts, wondering where she should spend her free time. Passing by the Quidditch pitch, she sees a girl flying in the air, looking like she's enjoying herself on a hippogriff. She walks out onto the pitch to watch.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend (open)   Meeting an old friend (open) EmptyThu May 30, 2013 9:51 am

Luna lands on the ground after a long time flying and see's another girl. ''Oh hey! I'm Luna...you are?'' She grins and hops off the hippogriff which nudges her back causing her to laugh. She throws another ferret which he eats. ''Silly boy..'' She grins and turns to the girl with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Nerina

Lyra Nerina

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend (open)   Meeting an old friend (open) EmptyThu May 30, 2013 9:55 am

Lyra watches as the girl lands and throws a ferret to the hippogriff. Slightly intimidated by it, she unconsciously takes a small step backwards. "Hi Luna, I'm Lyra," she says, smiling at her. "Um...why do you have a hippogriff?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend (open)   Meeting an old friend (open) EmptyThu May 30, 2013 10:02 am

Luna watches her take a step back and she tilts her head. ''Nice to meet ya! Oh him. He's mine...His name's Legion and he was born around the same day i was. It's tradition in my family to have a hippogriff. It's just rare for them to be born around the same day. Don't feel intimidated he won't hurt you unless i say so or you threaten him.'' She grins and Legion nudges her again. She turns to him. ''Ya ain't having anymore! I know you've been letting first years feed ya.'' She says sternly and he bows his head causing Luna to giggle. ''Aww i'm sorry baby!'' She hugs his neck and laughs.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Nerina

Lyra Nerina

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend (open)   Meeting an old friend (open) EmptyThu May 30, 2013 10:09 am

"Oh ok then..." Lyra says and relaxes a bit, relieved to hear that the hippogriff wouldn't attack her randomly. She smiles as she sees Luna hugging Legion. "You've known him all your life then?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend (open)   Meeting an old friend (open) EmptyThu May 30, 2013 10:11 am

Luna smiles at her. ''Yeah...I have. Only friend i've had really. Mother's always been busy so he was with me.'' She grins and kisses Legions forehead.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Nerina

Lyra Nerina

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend (open)   Meeting an old friend (open) EmptyThu May 30, 2013 10:20 am

"Well, I'm sure you'll meet more friends here," Lyra said. She wonders what it was like for her as a child with only Legion for company. It would either be completely fun or completely boring. She thought it would be fun for the most part but without people for company, it might get a bit boring.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend (open)   Meeting an old friend (open) EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:24 am

Luna grins. ''I have one so far...It's weird ya know? Being alone with Legion for company. Yeah it's fun but i don't really know how to...interact with other people. I can seem rude to others sometimes so people used to just ignore me.'' She shrugs and smiles. ''What about you?''
Back to top Go down
Lyra Nerina

Lyra Nerina

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend (open)   Meeting an old friend (open) EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:17 pm

"Its all right, I'm sure you'll pick up quickly," Lyra said. "Well I guess I had a relatively normal life... except when I used my magic of course."
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend (open)   Meeting an old friend (open) EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:43 pm

''I hope so Lyra. I really do...'' Luna sighs. ''What do you mean?''
Back to top Go down
Lyra Nerina

Lyra Nerina

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend (open)   Meeting an old friend (open) EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:53 pm

"Well, like when I made myself fly, and when I went invisible when my parents were looking for me," Lyra said, smiling at the memory. "They couldn't find me for hours and I just followed them around the house. I came out when they started to panic though."

Last edited by Lyra Nerina on Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend (open)   Meeting an old friend (open) EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 4:58 am

Luna laughs. ''Brilliant!'' She claps her hands at Lyra. ''Just brilliant! When stuff like that happened with me, my mum wasn't happy...She was hoping for a pure Veela like herself...but my father was a half blood so i guess i'm both really.'' She shrugs and strokes Legion's neck again.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Nerina

Lyra Nerina

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend (open)   Meeting an old friend (open) EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 6:58 am

"Well, we can't live up to our parents' expectations all the time," Lyra says. "And being born that way isn't all bad, right? You get to have the best traits of both of your parents." She grins again as the image of her parents' expressions when she appeared right behind them pops out again in her head. "I wouldn't know too much about that though, I'm a muggle-born," she says nervously, hoping Luna didn't mind her being a muggle-born. She had seen that a lot of people here disliked the idea of muggle-borns and even saw a few of them bullying muggle-borns.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend (open)   Meeting an old friend (open) EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:20 am

Luna sighs. ''My mother thinks that i only really have some people talk to me due to my Veela traits. I find it cool that you're a muggle born! You get the best of both worlds really'' She grins. ''I'm glad we don't have to live up to them...I'd be followed around by boys if i did..'' She groans at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Nerina

Lyra Nerina

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend (open)   Meeting an old friend (open) EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 10:03 pm

Lyra grins. "Yeah, lucky we don't, or I'd never have come here and you'd be surrounded by boys you might not even know all the time. And surely there must be people who don't care about how you look. Girls aren't affected right?" She is relieved that Luna didn't mind her being muggle-born. She had rather liked Luna.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend (open)   Meeting an old friend (open) EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:51 am

Luna grins as well. ''Yeah! Never would have met you and i wouldn't be having a laugh.'' She grins some more. ''Girls aren't affected...well it depends on the gender the veela likes. I'm straight and i like someone so..no need to worry!'' She laughs. She likes this girl. She seems nice.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Nerina

Lyra Nerina

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend (open)   Meeting an old friend (open) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 6:18 am

"Good to know,"Lyra says with a slight smirk. "Or I'd have been worried that I didn't really like you. Could I touch your hippogriff? I've never been so close to one before and I didn't get the chance in CoMC."
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend (open)   Meeting an old friend (open) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:03 am

Luna gives a giant smirk. ''How awkward would that have been? The worst part about being a veela or even half is that we have mates. Like soul mates? My father was my mother's.'' She shrugs and nods at her question. ''His name is Legion.'' She turns to Legion and gives him a comforting smile. ''Come on boy...Let her touch you.'' He steps forward and waits for the etiquette. ''Oh...You know what you have to do right? and sorry 'bout that...my mother wanted to test the Dante guy.'' She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Nerina

Lyra Nerina

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend (open)   Meeting an old friend (open) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 11:41 am

"Mates... do you mean like for life?" Lyra asked, not quite sure what Luna was talking about. She stepped forward and bowed, being careful to maintain eye contact. To her relief, Legion bowed back to her. She smiled and carefully stroked Legion.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend (open)   Meeting an old friend (open) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 11:47 am

''Yes...for life. Bound to you. That is if they accept you as a mate...has a year for their mate to accept them or death. Obviously my mother got accepted by my father.'' Luna says sadly looking into Legion's orange eyes. She watches Lyra stroke him and she smiles. She reaches over and strokes his wing which curls around her like a hug.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Nerina

Lyra Nerina

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend (open)   Meeting an old friend (open) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:53 pm

"Oh," Lyra says. Catching Luna's sad look, she decides not to ask more about it. She wonders what it would be like being like that. Just one chance.... It felt like a lot of pressure... She absently continues stroking Legion while thinking on it.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend (open)   Meeting an old friend (open) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 1:02 pm

''Ask me anything you like about it...You seem like a curious person. I don't mind at all!'' Luna says with a smile. She strokes Legion as it calms her down. He nudges her face and she giggles a little. ''Couldn't you be my mate? Life would be so much easier instead of trying to impress someone.'' She sighs.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Nerina

Lyra Nerina

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend (open)   Meeting an old friend (open) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:21 am

Lyra gives a slight smile to Luna. "If you don't mind then, have you already found a mate? Or someone you want to be your mate?" she asks hesitantly. She hoped Luna didn't think she was nosy.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend (open)   Meeting an old friend (open) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 11:32 am

Luna sighs. ''I have found him...My mother found out too...She wasn't so happy.'' She shrugs. ''He doesn't know yet...but i hope to soon. His name is Dante Grimm.'' She smiles at his name and her eyes darken a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend (open)   Meeting an old friend (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting an old friend (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next