Hogwarts Rewind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Rewind A Harry Potter RPG Site during the Marauder's Era

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marisa Lee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marisa Lee
3rd year
Marisa Lee

In a Relationship With : no one

Marisa Lee  Empty
PostSubject: Marisa Lee    Marisa Lee  EmptyThu May 30, 2013 9:57 pm

Example RP, Min. of 100 words. :
Marisa had about 300 books on her, her Huffelpuff sister had talked her into leaving her other 100 books. Marisa was coming back to Hogwarts for her 3rd year. "Now dear I may be a DE, but know I love you. I've change see." Emma Lee showed her where her dark mark has been, and it was gone so was the scary vibe from her. "Bye mom, bye sis's, and bye farther." Marisa call as she climbed on the train. Finding a seat was hard enough last year luckily her parents reserved her a place. "I miss them, but the story I wrote we'll take that of my mind." Marisa mutters to herself. 'Knock, knock' the door to her cabin thudded. "Come in." Marisa calls still looking at her book. "Were here cos." A deep male voice called. "Great." Marisa mumbles.

What are your characters traits?:Intelligence,witty,wise,creativ,original,Individul
Is your character an Adult or a Student?: 3rd year Student
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tristan Blast
3rd year
Tristan Blast

In a Relationship With : Angel Goode

Character sheet
Ability(s): Jaguar Animagus

Marisa Lee  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marisa Lee    Marisa Lee  EmptyThu May 30, 2013 10:18 pm

Accepted..Ravenclaw!!!
Back to top Go down

Marisa Lee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Rewind :: Welcome :: Registration and other things :: Character Applications-
Jump to: