Hogwarts Rewind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Rewind A Harry Potter RPG Site during the Marauder's Era

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shifting in the hangout.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Ability(s): Animal Shapeshifter & Part Veela

Shifting in the hangout. Empty
PostSubject: Shifting in the hangout.   Shifting in the hangout. EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:09 pm

Luna had a bad day. Some Ravenclaws thought it would be funny to tease her about her mother teaching at the school. She gave them a look that could've killed. When they rounded the corner, she shifted into a giant black wolf but the only thing that was the same were her eyes; light blue eyes with dark blue surrounding it in a lace like pattern. She had been accepted by Dante and it made her very happy. She walks into the Student Hangout still in wolf form after sensing no one was in there. She walks over the fireplace and curls up on the floor next to it, eyes glowing. ''Why do people have to piss me off so much? I ain't done anything...I've been a good student, right? Yeah i don't have many friends but do people really need to pick on me? I'm a goddamn slytherin..and a Valkyrie. But i guess they don't understand what that means.'' She thinks to herself and gives out a wolfish huff.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Gage McCall
Admin
Ginny Gage McCall

In a Relationship With : no one.........................yet

Character sheet
Ability(s): Metamorphagus

PostSubject: Re: Shifting in the hangout.   Shifting in the hangout. EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 5:43 pm

Ginny had a long day of classes as the classes seemed to take weeks to finish. Walking to the hangout, she noticed a wolf inside. Ginny noticed that this wolf had Luna's eyes. "Um..is that you Luna?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shifting in the hangout.   Shifting in the hangout. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:54 am

Luna jumped into the air and spun around, growling until she notices it was Ginny. She sat down and nodded. She tilted her head at her and just stared, eyes glowing with curiosity. She shifted back and smiled. ''Hello Ginny. Good to know someone recognizes me.'' She says in a strong, confident voice.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Gage McCall
Admin
Ginny Gage McCall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shifting in the hangout.   Shifting in the hangout. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am

Ginny noticed the Luna began to growl, and then stop. She then smiled as Luna shifted back. "Your eyes gave you away." She said. She sat down on a chair,  and looked at the fire. She wondered how did it feel to shape shift. Was there a tingle of some sort?
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shifting in the hangout.   Shifting in the hangout. EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:51 pm

Luna grins. "Always the eyes..Gotta learn how to shift them too.." She shrugs and looks at Ginny closely. "You're thinking of something...What are you thinking about?" She asks.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Gage McCall
Admin
Ginny Gage McCall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shifting in the hangout.   Shifting in the hangout. EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:49 pm

"I'm just wondering how it feels to shape shift." Ginny replied to Luna's question.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shifting in the hangout.   Shifting in the hangout. EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:55 am

Luna looks into the fire. ''At first...it's very painful. You feel your bones break, grow, shrink. Whatever the animal is, you turn into what they have slowly. For example; A bird. You feel yourself grow feathers and parts of your body crack and bend in the shape of the bird. Tried turning into a Giraffe once. Never again...It's very painful.'' She winces at the memory. ''But after shifting a couple times, it gets better. Like taking off a jacket...'' She smiles. ''I always turn into a wolf and it's like second nature just like fighting.'' She watches the fire dance.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Gage McCall
Admin
Ginny Gage McCall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shifting in the hangout.   Shifting in the hangout. EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 1:44 pm

Ginny nods. She never imagined shape shifting could be painful. She imagined Luna turning into a giraffe, growing fur with spots, a long neck, long legs, a tail. She smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shifting in the hangout.   Shifting in the hangout. EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 2:00 pm

Luna smiles at her. ''It can be slow depending on what you're turning into...'' She shrugs and looks into the fire dancing making her eyes dance with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shifting in the hangout.   Shifting in the hangout. Empty

Back to top Go down

Shifting in the hangout.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Rewind :: Hogwarts :: Student Hangout-
Jump to: