Hogwarts Rewind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Rewind A Harry Potter RPG Site during the Marauder's Era

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ravenclaw Table

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elin Whiteraven
Professor
Elin Whiteraven

Character sheet
Ability(s):

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:49 am

Elin walks into the Great Hall. Walking over to her house table, she waves hello to the other Ravenclaws and sits down for a bit of breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Muriel Rohem
Prefect
Muriel Rohem

Character sheet
Ability(s): Wandless Magic

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:20 pm

Muriel walks into the Great Hall, and sat down across seat of Elin. She opened her book and began to read it. She looked at Elin and smiled, "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Gage McCall
Admin
Ginny Gage McCall

In a Relationship With : no one.........................yet

Character sheet
Ability(s): Metamorphagus

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:06 pm

Ginny quietly walked into the Great Hall. She sat down near the two other Ravenclaws. She said shyly. She noticed that one of them was her Charms Professor. She thought that the other Ravenclaw was a Ravenclaw prefect. Shyly, she said, "Hello Professor. Hello." She said greeting both Ravenclaws. She felt quite nervous around them.
Back to top Go down
Elin Whiteraven
Professor
Elin Whiteraven

Character sheet
Ability(s):

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table EmptyTue May 28, 2013 9:18 pm

"Hello Miss Rohem and Miss Gage," Elin said, recognizing two of her students. "There's no need to be so nervous, Miss Gage," she said, smirking slightly. "I won't eat you, you know."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Gage McCall
Admin
Ginny Gage McCall

Character sheet

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table EmptyTue May 28, 2013 9:23 pm

Ginny blushed. She nodded. She smiled. "You pick up food before you eat it." She said. "You could be picking me to eat." She said, in a joking tone.
Back to top Go down
Elin Whiteraven
Professor
Elin Whiteraven

Character sheet
Ability(s):

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table EmptyTue May 28, 2013 9:27 pm

Elin grins mischievously and says "I think you would be a bit too big to pick up, wouldn't you? I think if I wanted to eat you I'd have cut you up into pieces first..."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Gage McCall
Admin
Ginny Gage McCall

Character sheet

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table EmptyTue May 28, 2013 9:31 pm

Ginny smiled. "To cut me into pieces, you'd need life size forks and knives." She said, smiling. She was starting to like her Charms Professor.
Back to top Go down
Elin Whiteraven
Professor
Elin Whiteraven

Character sheet
Ability(s):

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table EmptyTue May 28, 2013 9:34 pm

"Hmm... could be a problem... but I could use my wand all the same." Elin grins and says. "I'm not a Professor for nothing though..." She's happy that Ginny seems to have relaxed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Gage McCall
Admin
Ginny Gage McCall

Character sheet

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table EmptyTue May 28, 2013 9:35 pm

Ginny smiled. "Do you know when Charms class is Professor?" She asked. She was eager to begin her Charms class.
Back to top Go down
Elin Whiteraven
Professor
Elin Whiteraven

Character sheet
Ability(s):

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table EmptyTue May 28, 2013 9:42 pm

"I think I'l start it today," Elin said, smiling. "Nice to see an eager student for once. I'll expect you two there on time then," she said. Finishing her breakfast, she stood up and turned to go prepare for her class.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Gage McCall
Admin
Ginny Gage McCall

Character sheet

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table EmptyTue May 28, 2013 9:53 pm

Ginny smiled. "I'll see you later then, Professor." SHe said, happily.
Back to top Go down
Elin Whiteraven
Professor
Elin Whiteraven

Character sheet
Ability(s):

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table EmptyTue May 28, 2013 9:54 pm

Elin nodded at Ginny and walked out of the Great Hall. She smiled to herself, wondering what her students would be like in class.
Back to top Go down
Muriel Rohem
Prefect
Muriel Rohem

Character sheet
Ability(s): Wandless Magic

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table EmptyWed May 29, 2013 12:40 am

Muriel watched them with reading her book. Yes, multitasking. But she lost her chance to say bye or hello to both Ravenclaws. "I always lost a chance to say hi or bye," she murmured to herself. After she done with her reading, she closed her eyes for a rest. Then she looked at the Ginny with a smile, "Hello. Sorry for the late greeting."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Gage McCall
Admin
Ginny Gage McCall

Character sheet

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:06 am

Ginny had been looking at the leaving professor, and turned around when she heard a voice. Looking up she saw the prefect. "Hello. I'm Virginia, but call me Ginny." She said.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Nerina

Lyra Nerina

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:26 am

Lyra sidles shyly into the Great Hall and takes a place near the Ravenclaws already there. "Hello," she says softly, giving them a shy smile. "I'm Lyra, nice to meet you guys."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Gage McCall
Admin
Ginny Gage McCall

Character sheet

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:29 am

Ginny turns around and sees a First year, like herself. "Nice to meet you Lyra. I'm Ginny." She said, not adding her real name. She looked at the breakfast on the Table, and realizes she hasn't eaten anything yet.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Nerina

Lyra Nerina

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:34 am

Lyra smiles back at Ginny. Snagging a piece of toast from a passing plate, she munches on it as she starts daydreaming about her future days at Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Gage McCall
Admin
Ginny Gage McCall

Character sheet

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:36 am

Ginny looks at the food, and takes a piece of toast, like Lyra. She looks at her notebook which is on the table with her, and opens it up. She then starts writing, with a new quill she had bought from Diagon Alley.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Nerina

Lyra Nerina

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:48 am

Lyra notices Ginny writing in a notebook. "What are you writing about? Or is it private?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Gage McCall
Admin
Ginny Gage McCall

Character sheet

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:54 am

Ginny looked at Lyra. "It's not private. I just, I just write numbers down." She said. "The numbers I write down, I feel as if they're important, or sometimes, alive." She said, nervously. Many people, once they found out, they would rip her notebook to shreds, or throw it down the drain. She also realized Lyra was the 2nd person to learn about her notebook, the 1st had been Dmitri.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Nerina

Lyra Nerina

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:54 pm

"Well, maybe they are," Lyra said, smiling. "I think you'd probably love Arithmancy then, its all about numbers." She noticed that Ginny looked rather nervous about her notebook and wondered why.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Gage McCall
Admin
Ginny Gage McCall

Character sheet

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table EmptyThu May 30, 2013 10:04 am

Ginny nods. She wished she could take Arthmancy, but she couldn't. "It's kinda sad that Arthmancy starts in 3rd year." She said.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Nerina

Lyra Nerina

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table EmptyThu May 30, 2013 10:24 am

"Mhmm I'm kinda looking forward to it too," Lyra said. "How do you like the classes we have so far?"
Back to top Go down
Ginny Gage McCall
Admin
Ginny Gage McCall

Character sheet

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table EmptyThu May 30, 2013 10:25 am

"They're great! Charms and Care of Magical Creatures were two very good classes." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table Empty

Back to top Go down

Ravenclaw Table
Page 1 of 1