Hogwarts Rewind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Rewind A Harry Potter RPG Site during the Marauder's Era

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules in Charms Class

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elin Whiteraven
Professor
Elin Whiteraven

Character sheet
Ability(s):

Rules in Charms Class Empty
PostSubject: Rules in Charms Class   Rules in Charms Class EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:02 pm

First and foremost, welcome to Charms class! I will do my best to make the class as interesting as possible, though forgive me if I can't. (Sometimes I just can't do it. *sigh*) Now, since we all (probably) want to get on with class, and I think you DO want a class where we can actually learn, here are a few rules to follow while you are in my class.

1. Respect the teacher (me! Very Happy)
I don't care if you know me from whatever place, or is my best friend, or whatever. I am a teacher in this class, and should be given all due respect. Therefore, I do not want to see students badmouthing me in this class. It will result in detention. Also, please raise your hand if you are answering a question. I can choose to ignore you if you don't do so.

2. Be punctual!

Do not be late for my class (or any class for that matter) unless you have a valid reason. It is disruptive and no one likes it. This also counts for homework (which I may or may not give). Homework is to be sent to me by owl and I expect my homework to be handed in on time. Late homework will be ignored unless you have given me of a valid reason of handing it in late.

3. Enjoy yourselves!
I hope these rules don't put you off my class, and so this is the last rule. I don't want a boring class, no one does! So, don't let me talk to a wall, be as lively as you can without being disrespectful, and lastly, Happy Charms!

That's it for rules! Feel free to owl me if you need anything! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Rules in Charms Class
Page 1 of 1