Hogwarts Rewind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Rewind A Harry Potter RPG Site during the Marauder's Era

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Giving Detention to a Crazy 3rd Year

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kess
Admin
Headmistress Kess

Character sheet
Ability(s):

Giving Detention to a Crazy 3rd Year Empty
PostSubject: Giving Detention to a Crazy 3rd Year   Giving Detention to a Crazy 3rd Year EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:10 pm

Headmistress Kess had broughten Elisabetta Domenici for detention to Azkaban. She told Elisabetta what she needed to do. "You shall scrub all of Azkaban, top to bottom, for your detention. I expect it to be clean when I return. And, don't let any of the prosoners escape." She said to her. Hopefully this student wouldn't let them go, but it was possible, she had to take all her chances.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsrewind.rpg-board.net
Elisabetta Domenici
3rd year
Elisabetta Domenici

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: Giving Detention to a Crazy 3rd Year   Giving Detention to a Crazy 3rd Year EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:27 pm

"Oh Merlin forbid I should help some of my parents' friends escape, Headmistress. No, I'd never do that." Elisabetta retorted, staring daggers at the older women. "Look at me...do I look like the type of person who would help Azkaban prisoners escape? Not me. I never would."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kess
Admin
Headmistress Kess

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: Giving Detention to a Crazy 3rd Year   Giving Detention to a Crazy 3rd Year EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:50 pm

Kess nods. She tells the guards about what Elisabetta needs to do, and walks out of Azkaban, glad to not feel the coldness. (Write 100 words or more on how you cleaned Azkaban)
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsrewind.rpg-board.net
Elisabetta Domenici
3rd year
Elisabetta Domenici

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: Giving Detention to a Crazy 3rd Year   Giving Detention to a Crazy 3rd Year EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:04 pm

Elisabetta grumbled under her breath as she set to work cleaning Azkaban. The cold was bone-chilling, but she made a concerted effort to ignore it as she used her toothbrush to clean walls, toilets, floors...whatever needed cleaning, she cleaned. As she worked, she felt a heavy wave of hatred sweep over her; hatred for the Headmistress, hatred for her fellow students, and--above all--hatred for Dmitri Kuranov.

"Oh shut up!" she screamed to one prisoner as she cleaned his cell door. "No one's talking to you, you--" She stopped as she suddenly recognized the voice. It was the voice of one of her dad's friends, a known Death Eater, who had just been arrested in the last week. "Merlin's beard, I'm so sorry, Mr. Westin. It's Elisabetta...I'm doing detention in here for no apparent reason at all."

Elisabetta continued to clean as John Westin continued to talk to her, asking her how she was, what she was doing, and how she was enjoying Hogwarts. She replied back honestly, suddenly feeling her arm muscles tighten. "This is ridiculous." came her next mutter. "I'm not a prisoner...why am I even here? Ugh. I am so going to kill Dmitri the next time I see him, the pathetic worm."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giving Detention to a Crazy 3rd Year   Giving Detention to a Crazy 3rd Year Empty

Back to top Go down

Giving Detention to a Crazy 3rd Year
Page 1 of 1