Hogwarts Rewind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Rewind A Harry Potter RPG Site during the Marauder's Era

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

6 hour detention number one.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon Immorta
Professor

Character sheet
Ability(s):

6 hour detention number one. Empty
PostSubject: 6 hour detention number one.   6 hour detention number one. EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 11:51 am

Dragon sat waiting his two detention'es. For the day.
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Kuranov
3rd year
Dmitri Kuranov

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: 6 hour detention number one.   6 hour detention number one. EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:04 pm

Dmitri casually walked into the classroom and smirked at Dragon.
"You called, Dragon? I'm here...still planning on using an Unforgivable? That wouldn't be wise, considering that that would land you in prison. But then I'm sure you don't care."
Back to top Go down
Dragon Immorta
Professor

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: 6 hour detention number one.   6 hour detention number one. EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:06 pm

Dragon growled at him ''I am not someone you want to mess with. I might ask kess to turn a blind eye. Or I might flipendo you into next week. Now. Get some ink and parchment out. Write 300000 times. ''My name is Dmitri Kuranov. I am a bully and an Idiot. I am too stupid to realise that someone will shut me up sooner or late.'' That is what you will write. Now. Off you go.''
Back to top Go down
Elisabetta Domenici
3rd year
Elisabetta Domenici

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: 6 hour detention number one.   6 hour detention number one. EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:08 pm

Elisabetta strolled into the Potions classroom, her chin jerked upward as she ignored Dmitri and looked only at Dragon. A smile played across her lips. "Just for the record, I do not and will not apologize for what I did. If that lands me in a year's worth of detention, then so bloody be it. If it lands me in Azkaban, then so bloody be it as well. If it loses me friends, then so bloody be it. It was all worth it."
Back to top Go down
Dragon Immorta
Professor

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: 6 hour detention number one.   6 hour detention number one. EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:10 pm

Dragon smiled. ''I like you. Now. As long as you behave in lesson I don't care. All you need to do. Is well. Tidy up my mess. Then do what ever it is you need to do. Yes? Or. I could go over last lesson with you. Your choice.'' He smiled again and awaited her response.
Back to top Go down
Elisabetta Domenici
3rd year
Elisabetta Domenici

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: 6 hour detention number one.   6 hour detention number one. EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 1:18 pm

"Whatever you say, Dragon." She looked around the room. "I bet it makes you feel like a big man to have someone clean up your messes for you. Don't you think it's time to cut your mummy's apron strings and clean something on your own?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6 hour detention number one.   6 hour detention number one. Empty

Back to top Go down

6 hour detention number one.
Page 1 of 1