Hogwarts Rewind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Rewind A Harry Potter RPG Site during the Marauder's Era

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Astra Ravenwood
Professor
Astra Ravenwood

Character sheet
Ability(s): Half-Veela

Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. Empty
PostSubject: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:01 am

Astra Ravenwood stood outside with a book in hand. She looks at the students coming towards her and she gives a bright smile causing them to look weirdly at her. She giggles silently and gestures them to stand near a big tree. They do as she says not knowing how she teaches. ''Hello class. My name is Astra Ravenwood but you must call me Professor or Professor Ravenwood..or just Ravenwood. I do not mind as long as you don't call me Astra.'' She smiles at them and all the students greet her back.
''Now for today's class, It's merely an introduction to me. I have a daughter in this school, not naming names but our last names are different. My late husband passed away and to leave that past behind me, i went back to my maiden name. My daughter however has kept that name. I love magical creatures so i give up on introducing myself. This is a hippogriff. I ask you now to draw this beautiful creature and then after that, a lucky student shall ride him. His name is...Legion.''

She smiles at them and turns around to reveal a big black hippogriff. She looks at it and waves it over. It nudges her face with his and she strokes it, looking at the students who have started drawing it. ''Now...Can someone tell me; What is a hippogriff and their traits?'' She asks looking at the students with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Ability(s): Animal Shapeshifter & Part Veela

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:14 am

Luna puts her hand up, forgetting that the professor right in front of her is her mother. She then steps forward, hand still up. ''A Hippogriff is a magical creature that has the front legs, wings, and head of a giant eagle and the body, hind legs and tail of a horse.'' She states as if reading out a book. ''Although proud, Hippogriffs can also be fiercely loyal and protective of those who have earned their trust. As shown by you, when Legion nudged your face. Trust and loyalty.'' She states again before blushing and going back to the back of the group.
Back to top Go down
Dante Grimm
4th Year
Dante Grimm

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:26 am

Dante walks over swiftly, acting as if he was on time. He chose a random empty spot by throwing a coin in the air and waiting for it to stop moving. It bounces around until it lands on the spot near Luna. He jumps over, a random student, roles stands. drops bag, put on sunglasses, flicks the coin into the air, using his foot and catches, puts it back in his pocket. Smiles. Then waves.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:40 am

Luna see's a boy flip a coin and it lands near her. She frowns and tilts her head at him and he puts the coin in his pocket after reaching the coin's destination. He smiles and waves causing Luna to stifle a laugh. She smiles and looks up at the professor through her hair with a faint blush. She watches the hippogriff intently and smiles at it, causing it to bow it's head. Her eyes widen and she looks down again.
Back to top Go down
Dante Grimm
4th Year
Dante Grimm

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:44 am

Achilles see's the animal bow. He smiles. He bows in return. He then sees the girl he is stood next to. He looks at her. Smiles again, then extends his arm. He whispers to her ''Hello. Dante. Dante Reaper Grimm. Nice to meet you.'' The whisper is only audible to her as it is so quiet.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:49 am

Luna jumps at the whisper and see's his arm extended. She takes his arm and smiles. ''Hey Dante. I'm Luna Cain Valkyrie. Nice to meet you too.'' She whispers back with a grin. She lets go of his hand and looks back at the hippogriff with loving eyes. ''Nice entrance...let's just hope the professor won't be mad. She has a mean streak.'' She mutters an i should know quietly so no one hears her.
Back to top Go down
Astra Ravenwood
Professor
Astra Ravenwood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:50 am

Astra listens to Luna's explanation filling with pride as she taught her all that. ''Very good, Miss Valkyrie.'' She see's a boy enter and she smirks. ''Ahh Nice of you to join us, Mister Grimm.'' She smiles nicely at him, letting off the fact he was late after seeing her daughter reaction to him. She smirks at her quickly and then turns back to the hippogriff.
Back to top Go down
Dante Grimm
4th Year
Dante Grimm

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:53 am

Dante smiles. He looks at the teacher and grins. ''Not to be arrogant. However...I come across worse. There is nothing that teacher could do to scare me. Nothing....I have a long history.....'' he whispered in return.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:55 am

Luna stifles a laugh. ''How 'about a half veela teacher? Ever come across one of those?'' She grins and whispers back. ''How long is this history 'cause i'd like to hear some more about it if you don't mind of course?'' She asks with a very faint blush. She smiles. She looks at Astra to see her smirking and she inwardly groans. She will get it. Her mother hates her talking to men due to her father. She sighs and looks back at Dante.
Back to top Go down
Dante Grimm
4th Year
Dante Grimm

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:04 am

Achilles smiles again. ''Trust me. I have come across worse. Try being burned all over. That scary. It hurts, but I lived. Want to know more about my past. Find me later. I will answer any question you have. What's a Veela? Not being rude. My knowledge is vast. However...I may have a different name for them....'' He whispered. He looks at the teacher. Then Luna. ''She's your mother isn't she.''
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:09 am

Luna nods. ''The Veela are a race of semi-human, semi-magical hominids reminiscent of the Sirens of Greek mythology. They're beautiful creatures. Able to lure men. It isn't rude asking. They're just sirens to the muggles..'' She shrugs and then hears the last bit causing her to tense. ''Yes. She is. How can you tell? I've spent 4 school years with no one knowing and i meet you and you know she is..how?'' She tilts her head at him.
Back to top Go down
Dante Grimm
4th Year
Dante Grimm

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:14 am

Achilles smiles. ''I just know. Yeah. We Grimm's call them something different, we call them va-rem. I find them fascinating, unfortunately for them they have now power over the Brother Hood of Grimm's. They try. They fail. We ended up keeping away from them. They got friends killed. So we moved from Greece to Italy. Us Grimm's are everywhere and no where all at once. In the shadows, in plain sight. Unknown to many. Un-seen to most.'' He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:19 am

Luna listens with fascination. ''She's only half...We know no full, thankfully. I am quarter so i don't really have that much power over men but it's still there unfortunately.'' She shrugs. ''That sounds amazing...what is italy like?'' She asks with awe hinting in her soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Dante Grimm
4th Year
Dante Grimm

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:23 am

Achilles smiles. ''Well from personal experience and my ancestors memories. In about 204 bc, it was fun. 1402. Fun. 1707. Fun. 3 years ago. Fun. Lovely place, you should go some time.'' He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:24 am

Luna listens with interest. ''Sounds amazing...and I will trust me. The moment i can leave i will. Probably on him.'' She points the hippogriff who nods his head and bows it. She bows her head back and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Dante Grimm
4th Year
Dante Grimm

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:30 am

Achilles smiled. He pulled out a pair of tickets. Each marked with symbols. He puts one away. ''Go to Manchester airport show it too the manager. He will put you on a flight. You can come and go where ever you want. Its one of my family's private Jets. They will take you where ever. Its usable as many times as you want. Go when you want to. Its free. You'll get a penthouse in a 5 star hotel, room service and Limo. All free. Take it. All yours. OR when you get there. Go to the air port show the chief of security and he will know what to do.'' He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:34 am

Luna's eyes widen. ''Are you serious? I can't take that...I barely know you. Thanks for the offer...but i don't think i can take this.'' She whispers back and then she grins. ''Dante...How 'bout we go together...that means..we can get to know each other too?'' She offers with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Dante Grimm
4th Year
Dante Grimm

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:37 am

Dante smiles. He puts it in her hand. ''Trust me. You can take it. Sure. We can go together, I love Italy. Have a lot of friends there, it would be fun.'' He says quietly.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:42 am

Luna closes her hand around it and grins at Dante. ''Good...then i won't be alone as well!'' She whispers, excitement in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Dante Grimm
4th Year
Dante Grimm

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:44 am

Dante smiled. ''I am happy to make a friend today. I look forward to it. Just ask when you want to go.''
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:45 am

Luna looks up at him with a smile. ''I've never really had a friend. I'm glad you're mine.'' She blushes and grins. ''So am i and okay!'' She smiles happily.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Gage McCall
Admin
Ginny Gage McCall

In a Relationship With : no one.........................yet

Character sheet
Ability(s): Metamorphagus

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:27 am

Ginny entered the CoMC classroom. Looking at the students, she knew she was late. She looked at the Professor." So sorry I'm late, Professor." She said. Maybe she wasn't to late, and would still understand what the Professor was talking about. She walked towards a seat nervously, she wasn't used to so many people. Sitting down, she sighed. What is going on with Peeves and me?! she thought.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Nerina

Lyra Nerina

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:46 am

Lyra rushes out to where the Care of Magical Creatures class is being held. Hoping she isn't too late, she says a quiet apology to the Professor and hurries to join the group of students.
Back to top Go down
Astra Ravenwood
Professor
Astra Ravenwood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:54 am

Astra looks at Luna and Dante as they talk and then she turns to see another student. ''It's alright Miss McCall...just try to be on time next time. We are talking about hippogriff's today which explains the reason for this black beauty standing right next to me.'' She points to the hippogriff and strokes it's neck causing it to lean into the touch. She see's another student rush in and she smiles nicely. ''Hello Miss Nerina. Please take a seat. Now...Both of you draw this hippogriff and label everything you know about it. At the end, I shall collect them and see what all you guys know and then I shall teach you next lesson on what your weaknesses are.'' She grins. ''So once you've all done that, you may come closer to Legion who is the hippogriff and stroke it but before that happens, I will teach you the etiquette.'' She sits down on a tree stump looking graceful and Legion stands next to her. She brushes dirt off her long white dress and strokes the neck of Legion again.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Gage McCall
Admin
Ginny Gage McCall

In a Relationship With : no one.........................yet

Character sheet
Ability(s): Metamorphagus

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:59 am

Ginny nods. She grabbed a piece of parchment, and grabbed her quill. She sat down, and drew the hippogriff. She looked nervously at it. She was always praised by drawing, but she was worried about the parts. She began to label, hopefully it was what the teacher had asked for. She wrote where the organs, and the Basic body parts where. She wondered if she should add anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. Empty

Back to top Go down

Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next