Hogwarts Rewind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Rewind A Harry Potter RPG Site during the Marauder's Era

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lyra Nerina

Lyra Nerina

Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:03 am

Lyra breathes a sigh of relief and sits down on an empty patch of grass. She gets out a piece of parchment and starts drawing the hippogriff. She starts drawing as precisely as she can and labelling it.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Ability(s): Animal Shapeshifter & Part Veela

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:06 am

Luna grabs her bag and pulls out a notebook with parchment overflowing. She flips through it and pulls out drawings of the different parts of a hippogriff fully labeled. She smirks and gets up walking to her mother. ''Here you go, Professor Ravenwood.'' She smiles at her and mouths without people seeing 'i love you.' She walks back to her seat and plonks herself down next to Dante.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Gage McCall
Admin
Ginny Gage McCall

In a Relationship With : no one.........................yet

Character sheet
Ability(s): Metamorphagus

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:10 am

Ginny noticed one student had turned in her drawing. SHe wondered if she should too, or if she should think of any more parts. She looked at her drawing, it had organs, basic body parts, should she add how the brain looked? She decided to add that, and decided that she had drawn enough. SHe stood up and nervously handed in her drawing to the Professor.
Back to top Go down
Astra Ravenwood
Professor
Astra Ravenwood

Character sheet
Ability(s): Half-Veela

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:11 am

Astra looks at Luna as she walks up to her. Luna gives her the parchment and mouths I love you to her causing her to grin. ''That is magnificent, Miss Valkyrie.'' She puts the parchment in her book and walks around the area with her white dress flowing in the slight breeze. She goes to Ginny and grins at her drawing. ''That is wonderful, Miss McCall. I love that you added the organs.'' She claps her hands together and grins at the student. She already loved teaching this class. She walks to Lyra and grins. ''Beautiful Miss Nerina.'' She walks back to her seat. She see's Ginny hand her the drawing nervously. ''No need to be nervous, dear! It's a lovely drawing.'' She takes the drawing and smiles at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Dante Grimm
4th Year
Dante Grimm

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:50 am

Dante drew the creature to exact detail. Then pointed out the benefits of everything it had. Followed with a sketched brain, labelled and had what each part does. He added organs and what the function was. He identified adaptations. Then drew it as a skeleton and labelled the bones with name, function and type. Once he had finished. Which took him 5 mins. He gave to the teacher, silently.
Back to top Go down
Astra Ravenwood
Professor
Astra Ravenwood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 12:01 pm

Astra looks at the drawing in amazement and then opens her book placing it on Luna's. ''That is absolutely beautiful, Mister Grimm.'' She smiles nicely at him. Legion walks forward and bows fully at Dante causing Astra to gasp slightly. ''This boy hasn't done that to anyone but me and my daughter...Amazing. Now class. Etiquette lessons.'' She gets up and faces the creature with a smile.

When she starts to speak, her voice is softer, calmer and nicer. ''When Humans approach Hippogriffs, a proper etiquette must be maintained to avoid danger. Hippogriffs are intensely proud creatures, and an individual must show proper respect by bowing to them, and waiting for them to bow in return before approaching.''
She bows.
''Eye contact should be maintained at all times, without a single blink. The Hippogriff should be allowed to make the first move as this is polite. If offended, it may attack. Hippogriffs are tameable, but only by experts in their care. I am Legion's carer as is my daughter. He will answer to her and me as he trusts us. He was born around the same time my daughter was and we've had him ever since. That is why he's loyal to us.'' She throws a dead ferret at it and it eats it quickly. ''Who would like to try first? Actually seeing as Dante had the most detailed and by far the best drawing, he may go first. If he wishes that is.'' She looks at Dante with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Dante Grimm
4th Year
Dante Grimm

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 12:14 pm

Dante nodded. He stepped forward. Staring into Legions eyes. He watched it carefully. Legion bowed, and as Legion did. Dante followed in its example. He bowed keeping eye contact. Legion then stepped forward. Dante then stepped forward slowly and stroked it. Legion stepped closer. Dante still keeping eye contact moved forward. Then continued to stroke it. Legion then pushed his head against Dante. In return Dante pushed back and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Astra Ravenwood
Professor
Astra Ravenwood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 12:17 pm

Astra grins and looks at Legion nodding. Legion moves behind Dante and nudges his back putting Dante on it. He side steps and looks at Astra with a smug look causing her to laugh. ''Now...I hope you ain't afraid of flying, Mister Grimm.'' She smacks Legion's rear and he takes off flying above the trees.
Back to top Go down
Dante Grimm
4th Year
Dante Grimm

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 12:24 pm

Dante gave a smile as he took off. He leaned forward placing arms on the top of the back bottom of the neck. Dante leaned forward and whispered to Legion ''Bet you can go faster.'' With that Legion went high up as he could then dived at the floor at break neck speeds. About 10m from the ground he pulled up doing a loop, then a corkscrew a few more loops then another corkscrew. Dante then stood up as Legion came charging into a landing. He extended his arms. Then bent his knees. Pushed up performing a perfect back flip. Legion landed 3m ahead of him Dante landed on one knee his left hand clenched and had hit the floor. All around him the ground was cracked. He stood up. Stroked Legion. Then returned to the crowd, next to Luna.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 12:31 pm

Luna gasps as she watches Dante and Legion in the sky. It made her want to go back in the sky. She see's Dante jump and steps forward to see him land perfectly. He walks next to her again and she hugs him, pulls back and grins with a faint blush. ''That was amazing!'' She grins and see's Legion make his way to Luna. She steps to Legion and bows. ''Hey my black beauty.'' She whispers so no one hears and he nudges her causing Luna to laugh a bell like laugh. She nudges him away and he walks back to her mother. She grins at the creature, eyes filled with love.
Back to top Go down
Astra Ravenwood
Professor
Astra Ravenwood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 12:34 pm

Astra grins at Dante's flight and landing. She claps. ''That was certainly something, Mister Grimm. You flown before I see?'' She grins with a twinkle in her eye and watches Legion and Luna meet again. She see's her daughter's eyes fill with love and she looks at Legion come her way. She strokes him and looks back to the class. ''Hm. I see time's up. Next lesson I shall have a different creature...a more powerful animal. I'm not saying a hippogriff isn't powerful but the next one will be much more powerful. Class dismissed. There will be homework next lesson not today as you just met me.'' She grins and waves her hand saying they can go. ''Mister Grimm and Miss Valkyrie stay behind when everyone goes.'' She smirks slightly and strokes Legion.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Gage McCall
Admin
Ginny Gage McCall

In a Relationship With : no one.........................yet

Character sheet
Ability(s): Metamorphagus

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 12:36 pm

Ginny smiles and nods. She says Good-bye to the Professor, and walks back to the castle, hugging her notebook to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Dante Grimm
4th Year
Dante Grimm

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 12:37 pm

Dante simply waits. Dante then nods symbolizing he has flown before.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 2:04 pm

Luna shuffles forward and Legion attacks her causing her to laugh. ''Hiya my black beauty..Oh i've missed you!'' She buries her head in his neck and Legions buries his head in her brown hair. ''What is it you wanted, Mother?'' She asks her with twinkling eyes full of love and happiness. She turns to her with Legion's head on her shoulder looking at Dante and Astra. She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Astra Ravenwood
Professor
Astra Ravenwood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 2:39 pm

Astra laughs at Luna and Legion and then turns to Dante. ''You've flown before? That was quite amazing actually.'' She smiles and then she gets serious. ''You spoke to Luna yes? So you found out I am her mother. I am protective and because I am half veela that makes my daughter quarter. Basically...I'm trying to figure out if you only spoke to her due to the veela traits...or you actually want to be her friend?'' She asks with an eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 2:49 pm

Luna groans and buries her face in Legion's neck, hiding the blush that grew on her face then turns to her mother with bright gold eyes. ''Mother! Stop..please.'' She pleads trying to stop her anger from showing. Her mother always interfered with her friendships that's why she never had any friends. ''Can I just have one friend that I haven't made because of my traits?!'' She hisses, eyes glowing.
Back to top Go down
Dante Grimm
4th Year
Dante Grimm

Character sheet
Ability(s):

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 3:01 pm

Dante tilted his head. He then shook it. ''Grimm's are affected by such a thing....You Va-rem hold no power over us...She's a great girl. I can fly them well, because I had one. It died....'' he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Astra Ravenwood
Professor
Astra Ravenwood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 3:08 pm

Astra gasps. ''No power...That's amazing. There's a rare few who can be immune to our power. She is a great girl...I raised her the way my late husband would've wanted.'' She sighs and then hears the part about flying. ''That is a sad thing to hear. Now...if you want, you may leave now.'' She picks up her book and walks off fiddling with her necklace.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
4th Year
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:07 am

Luna watches her mother walk away with slight sadness. ''Bye mother..'' She looks at the floor and Legion nudges her. She smiles and strokes him looking into his orange eyes. She changes her's like them and Legion prances on the spot, happy that she can be the same as him. She rolls her eyes and laughs. ''Just ignore my mother...She always thinks she should have power over other men because of her powers. Thank god she isn't a full one.'' She shrugs. ''Then again...it's bad that she's a half 'cause her automatic reaction when boys talk to me is of my veela traits. Weak yes but they're still there.'' she sighs sadly and buries her head in Legion's neck, enjoying the feeling of being loved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.   Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Care of Magical creatures. Lesson one.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2